- Photos & Archives
- View Cart
The Oliver Farm Equipment Corporation was formed in 1929 after the merger of the Oliver Chilled Plow Company, the Hart-Parr Company, Nichols & Shepard Company and the American Seeding Machine Company. It was later known as the Oliver Corporation.
Beginning in 1930 Oliver built the 4-cylinder Oliver 18-28 tractor. The popular 60, 70, and 80 models were replaced in 1948 with a new fleetline series which included the 66, 77 and 88 models. Oliver was acquired by the White Motor Corporation in 1960.
Both the curved hanger and bent shaft units were produced and used by many tractor manufacturers. Both umbrellas feature yellow dichromate zinc plated tubular steel frame provides a corrosion resistant, durable finish. No painted parts.
Recently we have had many requests for the 40-inch 3 Bow Buggy style sunshade. The sturdy design features easy installation on tractors using home made, fender style or axle mounted brackets. Heavy gauge steel components withstand rugged field use and strong winds.